Award: A Level
• Is there a God – or is all talk about God nonsense?
• If there is a God, why does he allow evil and suffering?
• Is there life after death?
• Can miracles happen?
• What is the difference between right and wrong?
• Are we responsible for our actions?
• Has science disproved religion?
• Is religion still relevant in modern society?
• Is Christianity sexist?
If you are interested in discussing and debating questions such as these, then A Level Religious Studies is the course for you! A Level Religious Studies provides students with the opportunity to develop analytical skills, independent learning, good verbal and communication skills and problem solving – which means that it is viewed favourably by University Admissions Tutors.
It is highly valued in the following professions in particular: Law; Nursing; Medicine; Psychology; Teaching and Business.