|Jan 12, 2021: Year 8 Parents Evening Download Attachment|
|Jan 11, 2021: Letter to All Parents from Liverpool City Council Download Attachment|
|Jan 5, 2021: Remote Learning Arrangements Download Attachment|
|Dec 31, 2020: Return to School Arrangements|
|Dec 18, 2020: Staggered Return|
St Julie’s Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment
Uniform suppliers 'Kitted Out' have asked us to alert parents to the following change in their operations to help infection control.
"How to access Kitted Out school uniform safely during the covid-19 pandemic.
1. All uniform purchases via our online website with home delivery
2. Phone orders can be placed – pay over the phone or instore on collection. Collection time slots will be given.
3. Only come to the shop if you have been given a scheduled date & time slot.
4. Only one adult & one child permitted from same family in the shop
5. No changing room facilitities allowed.
6. Customers will always be asked to use hand sanitiser and keep 2mtr distance.
7. Strict measures will be in place for handling returns & exchanges of garments.
8. We strongly advise customers to use the online services on our website.
Other uniform suppliers are available and are listed here.