|Jan 12, 2021: Year 8 Parents Evening Download Attachment|
|Jan 11, 2021: Letter to All Parents from Liverpool City Council Download Attachment|
|Jan 5, 2021: Remote Learning Arrangements Download Attachment|
|Dec 31, 2020: Return to School Arrangements|
|Dec 18, 2020: Staggered Return|
St Julie’s Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment
Sadler's Wells and BBC Arts are presenting a special new collaboration celebrating the UK's dance talent, broadcasting from 28th January.
The line up looks astonishing, featuring the following during three one hour programmes that will be available through iPlayer.
• Fifteen live or pre-recorded performances featured in three hour-long programmes
• Akram Khan and Natalia Osipova perform together for the first time in Khan’s work
Mud of Sorrow: Touch
• Matthew Bourne’s New Adventures present the choreographer’s seminal 1988 work Spitfire
• Northern Ballet in a performance of Kenneth Tindall’s work States of Mind
• Shobana Jeyasingh Dance revisit Contagion, a timely restaging of this work which
explores the nature and spread of the virus which caused the Spanish flu pandemic of
• Performances by a wide range of companies present a snapshot of the British dance
scene in all its forms, including Candoco Dance Company, Oona Doherty, English National Ballet, Boy Blue, Birmingham Royal Ballet, Far From The Norm, and Rambert, among others
• Matsena Productions’ Shades of Blue is a response in dance to the effects of COVID- 19 and the Black Lives Matter movement
You can watch a trailer for the event here, but please be aware that the broadcast date has changed from the 14th January to the 28th January due to lockdown restrictions. If the wait is too long then don't forget that the Sadler's Wells performance of Matthew Bourne's exciting adaption of 'The Red Shoes' is still available for viewing on the iPlayer website.