Introducing our Sixth Form Team. We'd like to introduce you to our Sixth Form Team. From Left to right Mrs S Reilly (Sixth Form Progress Leader), Mrs A Jones (Sixth Form Progress Leader), Mrs K McCourt (Assistant Head Teacher) and Mrs K Donnelly (Key Stage 5 Administrative Co-Ordinator).
St. Julie’s Sixth Form vision
The St. Julie’s Sixth Form vision is to create a friendly, safe and supportive environment where all students enjoy and excellent standard of teaching, access to a wide and challenging choice of courses and the guidance needed to ensure success. We work together with other Sixth Forms locally to offer you a range of courses.
The Sisters of Notre Dame came to Liverpool in 1856 under the guidance of the foundress St. Julie Billiart. They came because there was a recognised need to educate girls in the city to a standard that would equip them to face the challenges of their day. The Notre Dame schools remain a beacon in the education of girls in Liverpool today and countless families down the years bear witness to that.
We are extremely proud of the achievements of our Sixth Form students, both academic and in the roles they take up in all walks of life. St. Julie's instructed her staff; "teach them what is necessary for life". As our school motto, this imperative remains with us today. In our exam successes and the high standards of care, guidance and support which is offered to all students, we prepare Sixth Formers to adapt and respond to the circumstances in which they find themselves, in the context of our Gospel values.
St. Julie’s Mission Statement
We aim to be a Catholic learning community:
- Which respects and embraces the diversity of all God’s people
- Where opportunities allow for all individuals to discover their potential and to develop and share their unique talents
- Where friendship and enjoyment are experienced by all and a welcome is offered to those who visit
- Which provides all with a safe and secure environment
- Where faith, prayer and reflection are visible in word and in action
- Which takes good care of God’s world and all who inhibit it, especially the poor and disadvantaged
- Where fairness, care and compassion are central to life
You can find out more about our Sixth Form using the menu links on the left.